Dare to Explore
- 25-Day Battery Life
- MIL-STD-810G Rated (14 Categories)
- GPS Route Back
*Battery usage results is based on internal HONOR lab test. Actual usage may vary depending on usage, environments and other factors.
*HONOR Watch GS Pro’s 14 types of MIL-STD-810G test data is from report number: H202006155922-01EN-G1.
Wild and Rugged
Designed especially for urban adventurers and adventurers at heart, the rugged exterior is crafted with mechanical precision to survive even the toughest environments1.
14 Types of MIL-STD-810G Tests1
Built to Withstand the Toughest Environments
The HONOR Watch GS Pro is complied with 14 different MIL-STD-810G tests, including temperature-humidity-altitude resistance, salt spray, sand resistance and humidity resistance, enabling it to withstand extreme conditions.
HONOR Watch GS Pro is complied with 14 types of MIL-STD-810G tests, including Low Pressure (Altitude), High Temperature, Low Temperature, Temperature Shock, Contamination by Fluids, Solar Radiation (Sunshine), Rain, Humidity, Salt Fog, Sand and Dust, Immersion, Vibration, Shock, Temperature, Humidity, and Altitude. Data from Guang Zhou GRG Metrology & Test Co., Ltd., the report number is: H202006155922-01EN-G1. Prolonged exposure is not recommended as it may damage the watch and its components.
Personalisable Watch Face2
Choose from a wide range of creative, stylish designs in HUAWEI Health app, and match your look to your adventures.
25-day Battery Life3
Another Breakthrough in Battery Performance
HONOR Watch GS Pro can endure up to 25 days. Even with the outdoor GPS mode on, it’s still good for up to 100 hours3. Adventurers don’t need to worry about running out of battery anymore when exploring the wild
Keeping Your Adventures on Track
The high-precision built-in dual satellite navigation systems enable Route Back to help track your way back, even when taking the road less travelled.
Your Guide to the Great Outdoors
Plan your day ahead and stay plugged into your surroundings with useful outdoor information, including sunrise and sunset times, moonrise and moonset times, tidal phases8, and bad weather alerts.
Your Personal Skiing Coach
Multi-skiing modes track a vast range of detailed data4 including number of runs, distance, trail time, maximum speed, maximum steepness, vertical ascent and descent, altitude, heart rate, and calories burned. You’ll know exactly how much progress you’ve made.
- Total Duration
- Average Speed
- Heart Rate
- Average Pace
- Biggest Slope
- Climbed Distance
- Calories Burnt
Whichever kind of athlete you are, and whichever sports you like, we have something for you. HONOR Watch GS Pro features a total of over 18 professional workout modes and 85 customised workout modes helping you to stay active and engaged.
Get a Full View of Your Health
HONOR Watch GS Pro has everything you need for a comprehensive view of your health – from 24/7 heart rate monitoring, all-night sleep tracking, to even SpO2 monitor5 for blood oxygen level measurements.
Use Your Wrist Like a Phone6
The built-in speaker and microphone save you the hassle of whipping out your phone, so you can answer calls even when you’re cycling or climbing.
Packs in All the Music that Moves You
HONOR Watch GS Pro stores up to 500 songs7, so you can create a soundtrack right on your wrist for your most exhilarating life experiences.
1. HONOR Watch GS Pro is complied with 14 types of MIL-STD-810G tests, including Low Pressure (Altitude), High Temperature, Low Temperature, Temperature Shock, Contamination by Fluids, Solar Radiation (Sunshine), Rain, Humidity, Salt Fog, Sand and Dust, Immersion, Vibration, Shock, Temperature, Humidity, and Altitude. Data from Guang Zhou GRG Metrology & Test Co., Ltd., the report number is: H202006155922-01EN-G1. Prolonged exposure is not recommended as it may damage the watch and its components.
2. This feature is not supported on iOS. Some countries supported on Android.
3. Battery data is based on test results in HONOR labs. Actual usage time may vary according to settings and usage preferences. 100-hour outdoor GPS power-saving mode is only supported on selected workout modes, including hiking, mountain hiking and trail running. 25-day battery life under typica usage scenario refer to: Smart mode under continuous heart rate monitoring and HUAWEI TruSleep™ is enabled. 90 minutes of outdoor sports every week. 30 minutes of Bluetooth music playback every week. 30 minutes of Bluetooth calling every week. The notifications feature is enabled (50 messages, 6 incoming calls and 3 alarm clocks per day). 200 times screen-on per day. 14-day battery life under heavy usage scenario refer to: smart mode under continuous heart rate monitoring and HUAWEI TruSleep™ is enabled, 180 minutes of outdoor sports every week (GPS on), 30 minutes of Bluetooth music playback every week, 30 minutes of Bluetooth calling every week, notifications feature enabled (50 messages, 6 incoming calls and 3 alarm clocks per day), 30 minutes screen-on per day. The battery life depends on dedicated watch faces and watch usage habits.
4. Data collected by HONOR Watch GS Pro will only be used to provide services within the device.
5. The availability of SpO2 Monitor varies depending on markets and regions. SpO2 Monitor is not designed to be a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
6. HONOR Watch GS Pro needs to stay connected with your smartphone via bluetooth to receive and answer calls from HONOR Watch GS Pro.
7. Availability may vary by regions and requires android smartphones, support HUAWEI Music version 12.11.7.X or above. Music supports mp3 and LC-AAC formats. This feature is not supported on iOS. HONOR Watch GS Pro total internal storage is 4GB. Only 2GB is available for offline music storage.
8. Tide information is only available in main port cities in China, East Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East and Europe. In cities that does not support the function, Watch GS Pro will remind that “tide information unavailable for current region.”
1. Data displayed on this product is for reference only and not for medical use.
2. Accessibility of some features may vary across regions. Product pictures and display contents on the foregoing pages are provided for reference only. Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size), as well as actual display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) may vary.
3. All data in the foregoing pages are theoretical values obtained by HONOR internal laboratories through tests carried out under particular conditions. For more information, refer to the aforementioned product details. Actual data may vary owing to differences in individual products, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
4. Due to real-time changes involving product batches, production and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and features, HONOR may make real-time adjustments to text descriptions and images in the foregoing information pages, so that they match the product performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.
5. HUAWEI TruSleep supported language list:
Simplified Chinese, Amharic, Arabic, Assamese, Danish, German, Greek, English (United Kingdom),English(United States), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Brazil), Finnish, French, Gujarati, Italian, Japanese,Kannada, Korean, Methili, Maori, Malayalam, Mongolian, Marathi, Malay, Norwegian, Dutch, Oriya,Punjabi,Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Swahili, Tamil,Telugu,Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Traditional Chinese (HK), Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)